Disclaimer

0 comments


Disclaimer Policy of (Loadedjaka Tech )Blog

Loadedjaka Tech Blog is owned and purely designed by Marx Chiedoziem
and only all posts, updates, tutorials and sales that have been
endorsed by me can be displayed in this blog. Any material, products
maybe from my patners or advitisers or any association, volunterily
organisation that i am a member of which has none of my personal
initials or credits or recommendation should be reported to me via
'Contact me' button that hoover round the blog.

Due to the degree of decency and uprightness, every sales and
purchases or services gotten from the blog is very neccessary to
maintain an open minded mentality that is to say, Do not bounce on
products anyhow until a review of that product has been published.

Note that the same thing is applicable to all other services me and my
patners renders ( You can See services at the top navigation bar)
I am not solely responsible to any product that hasn't my signature
or initials or name( Marx Chiedoziem) thereby, you are liable to
carry the risk attach to it.
Adhere to this policies and Enjoy Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note That all your comments are being moderated by the ADMIN So Ensure your comments are strictly based on this article before it goes live on the Blog'

Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG